Faculty of Theatre and Television a "Babeş-Bolyai" University, Cluj, class of 2004, Professor Miklós Bács.
Actor of the Cluj-Napoca National Theatre since 2004.
- Participation in the "Andrei Şerban" Itinerant Academy, Horezu (2009);
- Participation in the "Andrei Şerban" Itinerant Academy, in Plopi (2007) and at La MaMa Theatre in New-York, project financed by the Romanian Cultural Institute from New York and resulting in the productions Deadly Confession, based on the journalistic novel Deadly Confession by Tatiana Niculescu Bran, at La MaMa Theatre and the production Deadly Confession at the «Odeon» Theatre in Bucharest (2008);- Workshop led by David Esrig, Teatrul Naţional din Cuj (2008);- Master-class led by Andrei Şerban, Cluj-Napoca National Theatre (2005);
, concert-performance by: Ada Milea (2017)
Roles in the theatre:
- Critias in THE BEAD THIEF by Valeriu Anania, director: Dorel Vişan, "Zamolxe" Theatre, Cluj;
- Police officer in THE BIRDCAGE OF ILLUSIONS by Cornel Udrea, director: Anton Tauf;
- Scribo in FRANKIE IS OK, PEGGY IS FINE, AND THE HOUSE IS COOL by M. Cicvak, The Impossible Theatre Cluj;
- The Father in THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO THOMAS by Radu Macrinici, The Impossible Theatre Cluj;
- Melchior in SPRING AWAKENING by Fr. Wedekind, director: Ioan Peter, Art Studio Company, Arad.
- MY BATTERY IS LOW by Alina Nelega; director: Alina Nelega;
- I AM NOT THERE by Jean-Pierre Sarrazac; director: Gavril Cadariu.
Roles in student productions:
Dyonysus in TH LEGENDS OF OLYMPUS;
Jimmy Porter in LOOK BACK IN ANGER by J. Osbourne;
Lover in THE ECLIPSE - commedia dell’ arte production;
Macbeth in MACBETH by W. Shakespeare;
Andrei Andreici Niunin in THE WEDDING by A.P. Checkhov;
Nardi in TONIGHT WE IMPROVISE by L. Pirandello;
Bruno in BUT MOM, IN THE SECOND ACT THEY TELL US WHAT HAPPENED IN THE FIRST ONE by Matei Vişniec.
Collaborations to directing exams:
The Postman and The Valley in ITHACA DREAM based on S. Mrožek;
Scipio in THE ASTONISHINGLY BEAUTIFUL SABINES based on L. Andreev;
Wakitzure in a No and Kabuki Theatre production;
The Soldier in THE THIEF by M. Vişniec;
Ham in THE LAST GODOT by M. Vişniec;
Dr. Igor in VERONICA DECIDES TO DIE by P. Coelho;
Jan in MISS JULIE by A. Strindberg.