- PhD student at the Faculty of Theatre and Television, "Babeş - Bolyai" University of Cluj.
- MA in Acting at the Faculty of Theatre and Television, "Babeş - Bolyai" University of Cluj, coordinator: prof. Mihai Măniuţiu, PhD (2006-2007);
- BA in Acting Faculty of Theatre and Television, "Babeş - Bolyai" University of Cluj, coordinator: prof. Miriam Cuibus, PhD (2002-2006).
- specialized courses in fencing and ballet;
- specialized course in Commedia dell'Arte;
- accredited Puppeteer, Ministry of Culture, Iaşi.
Teaching Assistant, PhD student, at the Faculty of Theatre and Television, "Babeş - Bolyai" University of Cluj, Acting Department.
- IN SEARCH OF THE EXISTENTIAL THEATRE 2 - experimental laboratory for actors and directors of the ATHANOR Theatre and Film Academy, Germany- Burghausen, "Gheorghe Dinică" excellency course, led by prof. DAVID ESRIG, PhD (2010);
- IN SEARCH OF THE EXISTENTIAL THEATRE 1 - experimental laboratory for actors and directors of the ATHANOR Theatre and Film Academy, Germany- Burghausen, "In search of the existential theatre - Paul Celan" workshop, coordinator prof. DAVID ESRIG, PhD (2009);
Member of the ANDREI ŞERBAN ITINERANT ACADEMY initiated by Corina Şuteu, with the following projects:
- Master-class (experimental theatre) based on the journalistic novel Confessions at Tanacu by Tatiana Niculescu Bran, in Plopi, Cluj district;
- The role of Vasile in DEADLY CONFESION (Spovedania), dramatization based on the novel Confessions at Tanacu, directed by Andrei Şerban, for La Mama Theatre in New York;
- Acting classes at Colombia University New York, coordinator: prof. Niki Voltz;
- The Role Father Daniel in CONFESSIONS AT TANACU directed by Andrei Şerban, at the Odeon Theatre, Bucharest (2008).
- Macduff in MACBETH by W. Shakespeare, director: Răzvan Mureșan, Tony Bulandra Theatre, Târgoviște (2014);
- KILLED BY FRLIENDLY FIRE (FOC DE VOIE), director and script: Ștefana Pop-Curșeu, independent performance in partnership with the Faculty of Theatre and Television BBU Cluj, Persona Association, Imagine Tact, presented at Nelson Fine Arts Center - U.S.A. in the program - International Artist Series - Arizona State University (ASU), coordinator: prof. Ileana Orlich, PhD (2014);
- DADA Trans iT director: Aristița Albăcan (2012) - performance presented at EMTY SPACE -U.S. A. Arizona within the program "DaDa Trans iT brings experimental theater to ASU", coordinator: prof. Ileana Orlich, PhD (2013).
- Madman in BEYOND MY MOUNTAIN, director: Cristian Pascariu (2011);
- Doctor in ANA O OR THE THREATEN ASSASIN, director: Dana Tomoş (2010) (participation at Transylvania International Film Festival-TIFF, 9th edition, 2010);
- Gabi in ROCK N' ROLL STICKS, script by and director: Cristian Pascariu (2010) (participation at Transylvania International Film Festival-TIFF, Romanian Film Section-shorts, 9th edition, 2010; 3rd prize at the Abu Dhabi Film Festival, for best short.)
- Ionuţ in MEMORIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE, script by and director: Cristian Mungiu (2009);
- Eros in EROS, director: Dionisis Christofilogiannis (2009);
- Armand in ARMAND, MARIE AND GLOBAL WARMING, script by and directors: Konrat Mihat and Natalia Karata (2008)
(participation at Transylvania International Film Festival-TIFF, Romanian Film Section-shorts, 7th edition, 2008).
Roles in student productions:
- Ostap Bender in GOLDEN CALF, dramatization based on The Little Golden Calf and The Twelve chairs by Ilf and Petrov;
- Egist in ATRIDS, based on Euripides, Aeschylus, Homer and Seneca;
- Feste the Clown in TWELFTH NIGHT by William Shakespeare;
- Dottore Cagliostro in THE LEVANT MUMMY, Commedia dell'Arte performance;
- Rică Venturiano in A STORMY NIGHT by I.L. Caragiale;
- Richard III in RICHARD III by William Shakespeare.