- PhD in Theatre at the Faculty of Theatre and Television, "Babeş - Bolyai" University of Cluj (2015);
- Graduate of the Art and Design University from Cluj (1996).
Teaching Assistant PhD at the Faculty of Theatre and Television, "Babeş - Bolyai" University of Cluj.Prizes received:
Award for stage design for the performance The Tragic History of Doctor Faustus at the Kisvarda International Theatre Festival, Hungary, 2003.
Organizer of various Theatre and Visual Arts workshops and educational projects in Romania, Hungary and Germany.
, concert-performance by: Ada Milea (2017) - set and costumes design
Stage designer of the following performances:
- THE COMET by J. del Corte, "Regina Maria" Theatre Oradea, director: Radu-Alexandru Nica (2014)
- SIX CHARACTERS IN SEARCH OF AN AUTHOR by L. Pirandello, Târgu-Mureş National Theatre, Tompa Miklós company, director: David Zinder (2010)
- MEDEEA, "Tamási Áron" Theatre Sfântu Gheorghe, director: Mihai Măniuţiu (2005) - setting
- MAN WITH BAGS by E. Ionesco, Turda Municipal Theatre, director: Alexandru Dabija (2005)- THE PERSIANS by Aeschylus, Radu Stanca National Theatre from Sibiu, director: Mihai Măniuţiu (2004)
As a visual artist, he had various exhibitions in galleries and contemporary art venues from Europe and USA. He had held interdisciplinary public conference on contemporary art in Romania and Austria, and also at the Innsbruck University in Austria (Faculty of Architecture) and at the Technical University in Cluj (Faculty of Architecture).
Assistant at Faculty of Theatre and Television from "Babeş - Bolyai" University Cluj.