- PhD in Acting with a thesis on Gesture as meaning. From text to character, grade Summa cum laudae,
- MA at the Tîrgu-Mureş Theatre and Film University, in Acting, Speaking and Eloquence in Performance Arts, finalized with the thesis The Diction beyond appearances or Outstanding speaking;
- BA in Acting, Theatre Departament, Faculty of Letters, "Babeş-Bolyai" University, Cluj, class of 1999, Professors Cristina Pardanschi and Cornel Răileanu.
Actress of the Cluj-Napoca National Theatre since 2000.
Teaches Acting at the "Gheorghe Dima" Music Academy from Cluj, Canto Departament.
- “Lucia Mureșan” Award within “Lucian Blaga” International Festival (2014);Award for an entire activity dedicated to art, offered by Radio Cluj (May 2008);
- Award for stage interpretation, for the roles form THE SACRIFICE, based on Lucian Blaga’s plays, at the "Lucian Blaga" International Festival, 2007;
- 2nd Prize at the HOP Young Actor’s Gala for the one-woman show DECLARATION by Tudor Muşatescu (2000);
- Award for stage interpretation at the International Theatre Festival of Sibiu, Performances for Students Section Spectacole (1998).
- BURRIED IN THE SKY by Cornel Udrea, production for the "Anti-drugs" Campaign, Radio Cluj (2008);
- BLOSSOMS by Vasco Popa, directed by: Seven Bodroja, Vîrşeţ (Serbia), (2007) - Award for best performance at the Belgrade National Theatre Festival (2007);
- Joan of Arc in JOAN OF ARC AT THE STAKE, symphonic oratory by Arthur Honegger, conductor Florentin Mihăescu, Craiova State Philarmonic (2006);
- OUR DAYS LIKE SMOKE, directed by: Anca Mihuţ, "Gheorghe Dima" Music Academy, Cluj (2005).
- MY BATTERY IS LOW by Alina Nelega, director: Alina Nelega, Radio Cluj (2007).
- Wife in JOB’S WEDDING, director: Ciprian Mega (film selected at
- Woman in black in HORIZON, director: Marian Crișan (2014);
- Mother in GARLIC, director: Lucian Alexandrescu (2012);
- Viorica in THE PARTY, director: Adrian Sitaru (2011);
- Mother in SUPERMAN, SPIDERMAN OR BATMAN, director: Tudor Giurgiu (2011);
- The Lover - THE SOLDIER, short film, director: Tamas Áron, Budapest;
- Fulvia - FEED-BACK, director: Sorin Misirianţu.
- PHAEDRA - PHAEDRA based on Racine, director: Radu Afrim;
- Actriţa - SWANSONG by A.P. Checkhov, director: Radu Afrim;
- Olga - THREE SISTERS based on A.P. Checkhov, director: Radu Afrim.
- Director of A MIDSUMMER NIGHT’S DREAM, based on W. Shakespeare, Sterija Theatre in Vîrșeț,
- Director and set designer for THE MISUNDERSTANDING by A. Camus, als interpreting the role of the Servant, at Sterija Theatre in Vîrșeț, Serbia (2013) – selected at the Studio Theatre Festival la in Pitești (2014) and BITEF Festival, Belgrade (2014).