- MA in Acting at the Faculty of Theatre and Television, "Babeş - Bolyai" University of Cluj (20012-2014);
- BA in Acting Faculty of Theatre and Television, "Babeş - Bolyai" University of Cluj, coordinator: prof. Miriam Cuibus, PhD (2009-2012).
- Workshop conducted by Alexandru Dabija, 2013;
- Workshop "Movement and physical theatre" conducted by Peter Uray, 2012;
- Workshop "Chekhov technique" conducted by David Zinder, 2011;
- Workshop "Viewpoints" conducted by Bronwin Twidle, 2010;
- Workshop "Bodies and characters" conducted by Romano Garnier, 2008;
- Workshop within the festival Rencontres du Jeune Théâtre Européen, in Grenoble, France. Workshop conducted by Mariagiovanna Rosati-Hansen, 2008;
- Workshop "C'est pas moi, c'est l'autre" conducted by Pascal Bekkar, 2007;
- Workshop "Corps-espace-jeu" conducted by Jérome Lecerf, 2007.
, director: Mihai-Florian Nițu (2017)
- Jenna in DEMONS by Lars Noren, director Răzvan Mureșan, Artimo Association and Theatre Jolly, 2013.
- Gherasim Luca's collegues in THE INVENTOR OF LOVE by Gherasim Luca, director and set design: Horațiu Mihaiu, choreography: Mălina Andrei, Deva Art Theatre, 2012.
- Alexandra in Cassette 4/Alexandra, director Cristian Pascariu, 2012.
Roles in student productions:
- Glory in ALMOST based on John Cariani, director Leta Popescu, 2013.
- Dorra in HOTEL EUROPE COMPLETE based on Matei Vişniec, director Miriam Cuibus, 2013.
- Ofelia in I AM OFELIA based on o a short story by Gertrude Fussenegger, one-woman show, director Miriam Cuibus, 2012.
- Blind woman in DOWN WAY by Oleg Bogaev, prof. Miriam Cuibus, 2012.
- Ariel in THE SHIP OF THE MAD, based on texts by William Shakespeare, prof. Miriam Cuibus, 2011.
- Pezzetino in THE APOCALYPSE ACORDING TO PULCINELLA, commedia dell'arte performance, prof. Miriam Cuibus, 2011.
- Bacchae in THE BACCHAE by Euripides, director Andrei Măjeri, 2010.
- Medea in MEDEA by Euripides, director Marciana Negrea, 2010.
- Margarita in THE MAESTER AND MARGARITA, based on "Master and Margarita" by Mikhail Bulgakov, prof. Miriam Cuibus, 2010.
- Little Lady in MAIN STREET, non-verbal collective performance, prof. Miriam Cuibus, 2010.