Actor of the Teatrului Național in Cluj since 2012;
Piatra-Neamț Theatre for the Young (2008-2011).
- Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role: Cristian Rigman for the role of Jakub Kac (1919-1941), Radu Lărgeanu for the role of Rysiek (1919-1942), Miron Maxim for the role of Menachem (1919-1975), Cătălin Herlo for the role of Zygmunt (1918-1977), Ovidiu Crișan for the role of Heniek (1919-2001), Matei Rotaru for the role of Władek (1919-2001), Ionuț Caras for the role of Abram (1920-2003) in the production Our Class by Tadeusz Słobodzianek, director: Bocsárdi László, at the Cluj-Napoca National Theatre Awards Gala, 2016;
- Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role at Cluj-Napoca National Theatre, in the 2013-2014 theatre season, ex aequo, for the role of AA in THE EMIGRANTS by Sławomir Mrożek, director Tudor Lucanu, at the Cluj-Napoca National Theatre Awards Gala, 2015;- Award for best young actor offered by the "Ion Săsăran" Cultural Association, for the role of Helm from HERR PAUL by Tankred Dorst, at the "Workshop" International Theatre Festival, Baia-Mare, 2010;
- Actor in the "Andrei Serban" Itinerant Academy, Horezu and New York 2009;
- Workshop led by George Baal, Artaud’s Theatre of Cruelty, "Babeş-Bolyai" University;
- Workshop led by Robert Cohen, Who is Shakespeare?, "Babeş-Bolyai" University;
- Workshop led by Andrei Serban, Master Class, Cluj-Napoca National Theatre;
- Workshop led by David Zinder, Concentration techniques, "Babeş-Bolyai" University;
- Workshop led by Liviu Matei, pantomime, "Babeş-Bolyai" University;
- Workshop led by Janet Rogers, Voice and speech, "Babeş-Bolyai" University;
- Workshop led by Vava Stefanescu, Stage movement and dance, "Babeş-Bolyai" University;
- Workshop led by Andrew Reilly, Actor Marketing, "Babeş-Bolyai" University;
- Workshop led by Iosif Hertea, Percution and Instrumental Theatre, "Babeş-Bolyai" University;- Workshop led by Peter Habala, Fencing and Stage Fights, "Babeş-Bolyai" University.
, concert-performance by: Ada Milea (2017)
, director: Mihai-Florian Nițu (2017)
Roles at the Youth Theatre Piatra Neamţ:
- Bebe in TRUTH GAME by Lia Bugnar, director Ştefan Iordănescu (2011);
- Characters in ATTEMPTS ON HER LIFE by Martin Crimp, director Ştefan Iordănescu (2011);
- Traveller in CLAUNADUS DABADAUS'S COUNTRY by Loredana Grigoriu, children's performance, collective directing (2011);
- Mircea in I LOVE YOU I KILL YOU by Sorin Oros, director Tudor Tăbăcaru (2011);
- Villager in YERMA by Federico Garcia Lorca, director Làszlo Beres, choreography Lorant Andràs (2011);
- Vic in the musical ROMANIA 21 by Peca Ştefan, director Pia Furtado, choreography Andrea Gavriliu (2010);
- Helm in HERR PAUL by Tankred Dorst, director Radu Afrim (2009);
- Hans in THE NAKED KING by Evghenii Svart, director Cristian Pepino (2009);
- Martin in REFERENCES TO SALVADOR DALI MAKE ME HOT by Josse Rivera, director Miruna Dinu (2008).
- Member of the Just push play Improvisation Theatre Company;
- Ştefan Valeriu in HOLIDAY GAME, based on Mihail Sebastian's plat, director Radu Afrim, Baia Mare Municipal Theatre Municipal (2008);
- Philcomasia in MILES GLORIOSUS by Plautus, director Mona Chirila, Cluj-Napoca National Theatre (2007);
- The Other in ALL INCLUSIVE by Ioan Peter, director Cristian Nedea, Impossible Theatre Cluj (2006);
- Figuration in KING LEAR by William Shakespeare, director Tompa Gabor, Cluj-Napoca National Theatre (2006);
- Figuration in SLEEPING BEAUTY, director and choreography Marc Bogarts, Cluj-Napoca National Theatre (2005).
- Buyer in DISPOSABLE, short film. Directed by Alex Gherman (2007).
- Stepan Trofimovich in DEMONS, based on F.M. Dostoyevsky;
- Pantalone in VENETIAN LOVE, Commedia dell'Arte script;
- Hamlet in HAMLET by William Shakespeare;
- Jørgen Tesman in HEDDA GABLER by Henrik Ibsen;
- Borkin in IVANOV by A.P. Chekov;
- The second gentleman in POLITE EXCHANGES and Durant in SCENE IN FOUR in the performance HER, based on short texts by Eugene Ionesco;
- The Professor in the musical WEST SIDE STORY by Leonard Bernstein.