BA in acting at the Faculty of Theatre and Television, "Babeş - Bolyai" University of Cluj (2005-2009).
- Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role: Cristian Rigman for the role of Jakub Kac (1919-1941), Radu Lărgeanu for the role of Rysiek (1919-1942), Miron Maxim for the role of Menachem (1919-1975), Cătălin Herlo for the role of Zygmunt (1918-1977), Ovidiu Crișan for the role of Heniek (1919-2001), Matei Rotaru for the role of Władek (1919-2001), Ionuț Caras for the role of Abram (1920-2003) in the production Our Class by Tadeusz Słobodzianek, director: Bocsárdi László, at the Cluj-Napoca National Theatre Awards Gala, 2016.- Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role at Cluj-Napoca National Theatre, in the 2013-2014 theatre season, for the role of „Papură Vodă" in Sânziana and Pepelea by Vasile Alecsandri, director Alexandru Dabija, at the Cluj-Napoca National Theatre Awards Gala, 2014.
- In search of the existential theatre, workshop led by by David Esrig, Burghausen, Germany, 2012;
- Movement and physical theatre conducted by Peter Uray (Hungary), Cluj-Napoca, 2012;
- Master class on contemporary dance and stage movement coordinated by the choreographers Emanuele Braga and Emanuela Serra, Company Balleto Civile(Italy), Cluj-Napoca, 2010;
- Viewpoints, workshop coordinated by Bronwin Twidle (New Zeeland), Cluj-Napoca, 2010;
- Neo-Nô Theatre, workshop coordinated by Izumi Ashizawa (Japan), Cluj-Napoca, 2009;
- The Language of Shakespeare, Master class coordinated by Michael Page (USA), Cluj-Napoca, 2008;
- Master class on Neo-Nô Theatre, coordinated by Izumi Ashizawa (Japan), Cluj-Napoca, 2007;
- Contact Improvisation, workshop with Gyula Berger and Marta Ladjanski (Hungary), Cluj-Napoca, 2006.
- Frank in DEMONS by Lars Noren, director Răzvan Mureșan, Asociația Artimo și Theatre Jolly, 2013;
- Soldier, Snake in ZAHAK, Neo-Nô theatre performance, director Izumi Ashizawa, Cluj-Napoca, performance invited within the 16th edition of the Sibiu International Theatre Festival, 2009;
- Undertaker in DON'T LOOK BACK, director Tristan Sharps, producer: The DreamThinkSpeak Company in association with Sibiu Cultural Capital Foundation 2007 Sibiu, 2008.
- Raul in THE LITTLE HANGOVER, director Timar Sergiu, 2013;
- Rapist-Midget in CASSETTE 4/ALEXANDRA, director Cristian Pascariu, 2011;
- Sașa in THE PROFESIONALS director Cătălin Apăvăloaie, 2011;
- Vlad in BEYOND MY MOUNTAIN, director Cristian Pascariu, 2011;
- Dragoș in ROCK N'ROLL STICKS, director Cristian Pascariu, 2010;
- Man with poster in DO YOU WANT TO QUIT DRINKING?, director Cristian Pascariu, 2009.
Roles in student productions:
- Cebutîkin in THE CHEKHOV MACHINE, by Matei Vişniec, 2009 ;
- Inmate 281 in 281, recital based on texts by Radu Gyr and Paul Goma, dramatization and director Diana Aldea and Filip Odangiu, 2009;
- Bottom in A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM, by William Shakespeare, 2008;
- Pulcinellone in PRAISE MACABRELLA THE ONE WITH ALL HER BUTTONS UNBOTTONED, 2007;
- Judge Baredda y Saldivar in a dramatization based on AUNT JULIA AND THE SCRIPTWRITER by Mario Vargas Llosa, 2006;
- Clown in a nonverbal theatre improvisation exam, 2005.
- Founding member of the Artimo Association, Cluj Napoca, 2010.
- Community theatre - creating an improvisation-based performance with the inmates from the Gherla Penitentiary, Cluj-Napoca, 2009.