- Doctor in Theatre at the Faculty of Theatre and Television from Cluj „Babeş - Bolyai" University (2016);
- Diploma in Postgraduate Masters Studies, specialized in theatre and media, at the Faculty of Theatre and Television from Cluj „Babeş - Bolyai" University (2007);
- Diploma in Postgraduate long-term Studies, domain of Theatre Art, specialized in Acting, at the Faculty of Theatre and Television from Cluj „Babeş - Bolyai" University (2006).
Courses and Professional Development:
- Trainer, Professional Expertise Certificate (2014);
- Enterprise Expertise Certificate. Management and managerial development, the Centre of Continuous Education and Development (2014);
- Cultural Management Certificate, Ministry of Culture, Centre of Professional Cultural Training (2013).
- actor, the Bucharest Jewish State Theatre (2017);
- manager: the Turda Aureliu Manea Theatre (August 2006 - December 2017);
- counselor Communication & PR: Turda Town Hall (2004-2012);
- professor: Turda Technical College (2002-2004);
- actor: Turda State Theatre (1986-2002).
- initiator and organizer of the Theatre and Performing Arts Festival „Theatre on the Salt Road" (2006-2012)
- superviser and manager of the cultural project - Turda Town Days (2005-2009).
- „Him, a Life Teacher", cultural journal The Tribune, no. 291, 2014
- „Aureliu Manea - a Destiny in Theatre", cultural journal The Tribune no. 246, 2012
- „Aureliu Manea's Theatre Language" - in Theatre and Film Studies, Directors, Playwriters, Composers, edited by Miruna Runcan, Mihai Măniuţiu, 2011, volume V, Cluj University Publishing, 2012.
- „The Contract with the Manager" - conference held at the Iași Theatre University, 2015.