JUST PUSH PLAY
Concentrate Comedy Performance
3 improvisers [Bogdan Bob Rădulescu, Matei Rotaru, Rob Pavicsits]
1 anchor [Dragoș Muscalu]
1 musician [Paul Tonca]
1. Fill a theatre hall with spectators, at full capacity, while good music (to taste) is played from the boxes.
2. Turn off the lights.
3. Turn on the lights, and bring the anchor on the stage. Leave him on his own for about 10 minutes.
4. Make an utterly non-homogeneous mix of the spectators' ideas, then introduce improvisers and the musician as well, if the case. Not necessarily in this order.
5. PAY ATTENTION! The mix does not include: the director, a pre-established text, props, costumes.
6. Leave the improvisers with the public for about 90 minutes.
7. Spice up everything with humor... to taste.
8. Use the final product to make stories, scenes, discourses and/or songs.
9. 90 minutes later, you may open the front door of the theatre, to release the big laughs on the streets.
This is a Just Push Play trademark recipe. There are no contraindications.