Faculty of Theatre and Television, "Babeş-Bolyai" University, Cluj, class of 2007, Professors Cristina Pardanschi and Cornel Răileanu.
Actor of the Cluj-Napoca National Theatre since 2007.
- Coordinated workshop: "Mime and clown", within Gates Open Night at Cluj-Napoca National Theatre, 2015;
- Participation in the "Andrei Şerban" Itinerant Academy, in Plopi (2007) and at La MaMa Theatre in New-York, 10 September - 4 October 2007;
- pantomime and clowning classes.
- Police officer in CONFESSIONS AT TANACU, director Andrei Şerban, La Mama Theatre, New York, 2007
Productions with the GRIMMACT Company:
- THE GRIMM BROTHERS, Diesel Club
- PUFULEŢI AND PUFARINI, Diesel Club
- COMEDY SHOW, Diesel Club
Roles as student:
- animation and pantomime roles
- Orestes in THE GREEK TRAGEDY
- Puck in A MIDSUMER NIGHT'S DREAM de W. Shakespeare
- Mountain rescuer within the District Public Service Cluj (1998-2007)