- MA in "Philosophy of Culture and Performance Arts" Faculty of Theatre and Television, "Babeş-Bolyai" University, Cluj-Napoca (2005)- Faculty of Theatre and Television, "Babeş- Bolyai" University, Cluj-Napoca, BA in Acting, Professor Miklós Bács, class of 2004.
- Actor of the Cluj-Napoca National Theatre since 2004.
- Lecturer, PhD student, at the Faculty of Theatre and Television, "Babeş - Bolyai" University of Cluj.
- Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role: Cristian Rigman for the role of Jakub Kac (1919-1941), Radu Lărgeanu for the role of Rysiek (1919-1942), Miron Maxim for the role of Menachem (1919-1975), Cătălin Herlo for the role of Zygmunt (1918-1977), Ovidiu Crișan for the role of Heniek (1919-2001), Matei Rotaru for the role of Władek (1919-2001), Ionuț Caras for the role of Abram (1920-2003) in the production Our Class by Tadeusz Słobodzianek, director: Bocsárdi László, at the Cluj-Napoca National Theatre Awards Gala, 2016.
- Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role at Cluj-Napoca National Theatre, in the 2014-2015 theatre season, for the role of Friar Tibergiu in UbuZdup! based on Alfred Jarry, director Tompa Gabor at the Cluj-Napoca National Theatre Awards Gala, 2015.
- Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role in the roles of „The Dragon" and „Old Woman Anica", in Sânziana and Pepelea at the Romanian Comedy Festival from Bucharest, 2014.
- Nominated for the Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role, for the role of Gurevici, from WALPURGISNACHT or STEPS OF THE COMMODORE by Venedikt Erofeev, at the UNITER Gala, April 2010;
- Award for Best Actor, for the role of Gurevici, from WALPURGISNACHT or STEPS OF THE COMMODORE by Venedikt Erofeev, at the Festival of Contemporary Playwriting, Braşov, ediţia a XXI-a, 2009;
- "Euphorion" Award for young creators for his accomplishments in the 2005-2006 and 2006-2007, theatre seasons, awarded by the Cluj-Napoca National Theatre, 2007;
- "Timică" Award for Excellency in art, offered by the Master Class Association for the role of Pretextat Tach - The HOP Young Actor’s Gala, Mangalia (2005);
- Award for Excellency, offered by Lions Club and Rotary Club as recognition of outstanding merits in the arts.
- Theatre workshop "Inspiration and revitalization of acting competencies" by Radu Penciulescu and Florin Fieroiu, organized by The Ipoteşti Memorial- „Mihai Eminescu" National Study Center, "I.L.Caragiale" National Theatre Bucureşti, "Ion Sava" Theatre Creation and Research Center, (Ipoteşti,11-23 august 2008)
- Stage movement workshop by Valentina de Piante, "The Memory of the Body " (2008)
- Participation to the "Andrei Şerban"Itinerant Academy, at Plopi (2007) and at La MaMa Theatre in New-York, project supported by the Romanian Cultural Centre in New York and finished with the creation of the productions Spovedania / Deadly Confession, based on Spovedanie la Tanacu by Tatiana Niculescu Bran, at La MaMa Theatre, and Spovedanie la Tanacu at "Odeon" Theatre in Bucharest (2008);
- Workshop by the French company ETXEA, during Man.In.Fest International Theatre Festival, Cluj (2007);
- Workshop "Does the power authorize?" by Radu Penciulescu at the National Theatre in Bucharest (2007);
- Workshop by Andrei Şerban, Cluj-Napoca National Theatre (2005);
- Movement workshop by Vava Ştefănescu, Faculty of Theatre and Television, Cluj (2005);
- Workshop by Christian Benedetti, Faculty of Theatre, Cluj (2002);
- Movement workshop by Vava Ştefanescu, Tranzit Foundation, Cluj (2002);
- Commedia dell’ Arte Workshop by Cătălina Buzoianu, Faculty of Theatre, Cluj (2000).
The Bishop, The Journalist, The Mental Patient - DEADLY CONFESSION, based on Tatiana Niculescu Bran, director Andrei Serban - co-production of the Romanian Cultural Institute and Odeon Theatre (2008)
El duende - MARIA DE BUENOS AIRES, tango operita by Astor Piazzola, director Mihaela Bogdan, Cluj National Opera (2008)
Prétextat Tach - HYGENE AND THE ASSASIN by Amelie Nothomb, director Diana Aldea (2006)
The Story Teller, Madame Butterfly - VENUS IS I, director Aristiţa Albăcan, The Impossible Theatre Cluj (2004)
Kurt - FIREFACE by Marius von Mayenburg, director Cristian Nedea, The Impossible Theatre Cluj (2004)
The angel - LA VALSE DU HASARD by Victor Haim, director Cristian Nede, The Impossible Theatre Cluj (2004)
WHY ME?, director Tudor Giurgiu;
PORTRAIT OF THE FIGHTER AS A YOUNG MAN, director Constantin Popescu;
Laci - TV HACKER (TV series), director Alexandra Gulea, Stere Gulea
Roles in student productions:
The Blind Man, Marat - BUT MOM, IN THE SECOND ACT THEY TELL US WHAT HAPPENED IN THE FIRST ONEby Matei Vişniec
(Spectacol de licenţă)
Fluierici - TONIGHT WE IMPROVISE by L. Pirandello
Ivan Mihailovici Iat - THE WEDDING by A.P. Checkhov
Richard III - RICHARD III by W. Shakespeare
- Karlsruhe - Germany - "Mythos Europa"International Theatre Festival, The Cultural Festival The Saturdays of Zsámbék and Summer Theatre - Hungary, "I.L. Caragiale" National Theatre Festival, Bucharest, The International Theatre Festival of Sibiu ediţia a IX-a, Craiova Shakespeare Festival 5th edition, The Festival of Contemporary Playwriting, 15th edition, Braşov (with the performance HAMLET by W. Shakespeare, director Vlad Mugur)
- "I.L. Caragiale" National Theatre Festival, Bucharest, Festival of Romanian Comedy, Bucharest, 3rd edition (with the production A PARIS ATTIC OVERLOOKING DEATH by Matei Vişniec, director Radu Afrim
- "Elvira Godeanu" Days, Tîrgu Jiu, "Arad-Fun" Festival of Cameral Theatre and Underground "Arad-Fun", Arad (with the production ALL INCLUSIVE by Ioan Peter, director Cristian Nedea)
- The International Theatre Festival of Sibiu (with the production THE BANQUET OR THE WAY TO MOMFA, spectacol based on poems by Ioan Pop and Ion Mureşan, director Mihai Măniuţiu).
- Assistant at the Faculty of Theatre and Television, "Babeş-Bolyai" University, Cluj-Napoca
- Master class Coordinator - Theatre du Globule, Lyon, France, with the support of the French Cultural Centre Cluj, 2005.