Faculty of Theatre and Television at the "Babeş-Bolyai" University, Cluj, class of 2006, Professor Miriam Cuibus.Professional background:
- Actress of The Cluj-Napoca National Theatre since 2006;
- Teaching Assistant at the Faculty of Theatre and Television, Acting Department, prof. Miriam Cuibus PhD, Babeş-Bolyai University, 2006-2010.Prizes received:
- Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for the role of The Prompter in Richard III will not take place!by Matei Vișniec and for the role of Miss Tangier in Bzzap! by Robert Cohen, director: Răzvan Mureșan, at the Cluj-Napoca National Theatre Awards Gala, 2016;
- Award offered by the "Ion Săsăran" Cultural Association for Best young Actress, for 4:48 PSYCHOSIS by Sarah Kane, directed by Răzvan Mureşan, at ATELIER International Theatre Festival, 18th edition, Baia-Mare, 2010.
- Nominated for the Award for Best Actress, for her role in 4.48 PSYCHOSIS by Sarah Kane, directed by Răzvan Mureşan, at the Piatra-Neamţ Theatre Festival, 24th edition, 2009, in the section "Pledez pentru Tine(ri)" ("I pleed for the Young").
- "Antigona" workshop with Raul Iaiza, Cluj Napoca (2014-2015);
- Biomechanics with Alexei Lewinski, Cluj Napoca (2012);
- Workshop conducted by the director Marcy Arleen, artistic director of "The imigrants'theater project", New York (2006);
- Theatre movement workshop conducted by the choreographer Gyula Berger within MAN.In.FEST International Theatre Festival, Cluj-Napoca (2006);
- Theatre movement workshop conducted by the choreographer Adva Zakai within MAN.In.FEST International Theatre Festival, Cluj-Napoca (2006);
- Master Class, conducted by the director Andrei Şerban (2005);
- Workshop of psychodrama conducted by George Baal, France (2005).
Filippo in CLOWN HIRING by Matei Vişniec, director Mona Marian (collaboration with Puck Puppet Theatre, Cluj-Napoca, 2006).
- SO FAR, SO CLOSE, director Agnes Fremont (2005)
- AI PAURA NEL BUIO, director Massimo Coppola (2009)
- ANOTHER CHRISTMAS, short film directed by Tudor Giurgiu (2012)
- ABSENT, director Sergiu Lupse (2014)
Roles in student productions:
- Zosia Siniţkaia in THE LITTLE GOLDEN CALF – dramatization by Miriam Cuibus based on Ilf and Petrov;
- Arlecchino in THE LEVANT MUMMY, Commedia dell’Arte;
- Zoe Trahanache in A LOST LETTER by I.L. Caragiale;
- Lady Macbeth in MACBETH by William Shakespeare;
- Maria in TWELFTH NIGHT by William Shakespeare;
- Viola-Cezario in TWELFTH NIGHT by William Shakespeare.