- Faculty of Letters, Theatre Department, "Babeş-Bolyai" University , Cluj-Napoca, class of 2001, Professors Marius Bodochi and Diana Cozma- Scholarship to the "Renata Scant" Company, France (2001-2002)
Actress of the Cluj-Napoca National Theatre since 2003.
Coordinator of a Master class - Theatre du Globule, Lyon, France, with the support of the French Cultural Center Cluj, 2005.
Coordinator of Theatre workshops - Cie Renata Scant, Grenoble, France, in 2001-2002;
- Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role at Cluj-Napoca National Theatre, in the 2014/2015 theatre season, for the role of Moartea din spectacolul Mein Kampf by George Tabori, director Alexandru Dabija, at the Cluj-Napoca National Theatre Awards Gala, 2015;
- Audience Award, for the role of Irina Cornici from Deadly Confession, based on the journalistic novel of Tatiana Niculescu-Bran, at the International Theatre Festival in Lodz (Poland), 2009;
- Award for Best Actress, for the role of Irina Cornici from Deadly Confession, based on the journalistic novel Tatiana Niculescu-Bran, at the Festival of Romanian Playwriting, Timişoara, 15th edition, 2008;
- "Euphorion" Award for young actors, offered by Cluj-Napoca National Theatre, for the role of The Woman from Cleansed by Sarah Kane, offered by Cluj-Napoca National Theatre-Napoca, 2007;
- Award for Best Actress, for the role of Mrs. Smith from THE BALD SOPRANO by Eugène Ionesco, at the "Hyperion" Festival, Bucharest, 2001.
- Participation in the "Andrei Şerban" Itinerant Academy, in Horezu (2009);
- Participation in the "Andrei Şerban" Itinerant Academy, in Plopi (2007) and at La MaMa Theatre in New-York, project financed by the Romanian Cultural Institute from New York and resulting in the productions Deadly Confession, based on the journalistic novel Deadly Confession by Tatiana Niculescu Bran, at La MaMa Theatre and the production Deadly Confession at the «Odeon» Theatre in Bucharest (2008);
- Master-class with Andrei Şerban at the Cluj-Napoca National Theatre (2005);
- Workshop led by Andry Zoldak at the Grenoble Theatre Festival (2002).
Workshop coordinator at Era Theatre in Pontedera, Italy (April 2015).
- Eva in ADAM AND EVE based on Liviu Rebreanu, director: Alexander Hausvater, “Mihai Eminescu” National Theatre, Timișoara (2012);
- Niels Bohr’s wife in COPENHAGA by Michael Frayn, director: Ada Lupu , “Mihai Eminescu” National Theatre, Timișoara (2009);
- Katarina in DEMONS by Lars Noren, director Ovidiu Caiţa, Satu-Mare Nord Theatre, 2009;
- Her in AUTUMN DREAM by Jon Fosse, director: Radu Afrim, Arad Classic Theatre, 2007;
- Marta in THE APOCALYPSE ACCORDING TO MARTA by Marta Petreu, director m.chris.nedeea, performance in collaboration with the Rock band Kumm and the French Cultural Center from Cluj (2001).
8 roles interpreted in France (2001-2002), among which:
- Lise in CYRANO DE BERGERAC by Edmond Rostand, director: Renata Scant;
- MYSTERE BOUFFE DE MAIAKOVSKI, director: Carlo Bosso;
- FAMILLES AU BORD DE LA CRISE DE NERFS - interactive performance
Antigone, Ismene, Clitemnestra, Tecmessa - Ancient theatre;
Macbeth, Catarina, Ophelia, Mrs. Quickly - in Shakespeare’s plays;
Lady Rebeca - ROSMERSHOLM by Henrik Ibsen;
Doamna Peachum in THE THREEPENNY OPERA by Bertolt Brecht;
Adela in THE HOUSE OF BERNARDA ALBA by Garcia Lorca, director Radu Afrim;
Mrs, Smith in THE BALD SOPRANO by Eugène Ionesco;
Roberta in JACK OR THE SUBMISSION by Eugène Ionesco;
Old Woman in THE CHAIRS by Eugène Ionesco.
- Hotel Victoria, short film, made by Cristian Cîrcu;
- Mistery and Mule, short film, made by Adi Manea;
- 38 butterflyes in my stomach (selected for various short film festivals, the most important being the New York Short Film Festival) and Eros (Jury Award at the Short Film Festival organized by the French Cultural Centre, Cluj) in collaboration with Dionisis Christofilogiannis;
- The alternative route that leads to the sky, short film, made by Raul Chiş,
- Fast courier, short film, made by Diana Aldea;
- Hydra transporter, documentary to promote the Hydra Island, Greece, in collaboration with Dionisis Christofilogiannis.
Collaboration with the Sterija Theatre, Vârşeţ, Serbia, as director of FUCHSIADA by Urmuz (2008) and AT THE BEDSIDE OF THE SICK, based on Marin Sorescu (2011);
Literary collaborations with the ManInFest and Apostrof magazines.