- MA in Acting, "I.L. Caragiale" National Theatre and Film University (U.N.A.T.C.), Bucharest, Faculty of Theatre (2011);
- BA in Acting, "I.L. Caragiale" National Theatre and Film University (U.N.A.T.C.), Bucharest, Faculty of Theatre (2009);
- BA in Fashion Design, National Arts University, Bucharest, Faculty of Decorative Arts and Design (2008).Prizes received:
- Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role: Sânziana Tarța for the role of Dora (1920-1941), Irina Wintze for the role of Zocha (1919-1985), Anca Hanu for the role of Rachelka, mai târziu Marianna (1920-2002) in Our Class by Tadeusz Słobodzianek, director: Bocsárdi László, at the Cluj-Napoca National Theatre Awards Gala, 2016;
- “Mona Marian” Award for young creators at Cluj-Napoca National Theatre, in the 2014/2015 season, for the roles: The Singer in UbuZdup! Based on Alfred Jary, director Gabor Tompa and Lumi din spectacolul-concert Apolodor, based on Gellu Naum, by Ada Milea, at the Cluj-Napoca National Theatre Awards Gala, 2015;
- Prize for Best Actress in a Supporting Role, for the parts of Rozsi and The peasant woman in The unhappy, at the U.N.A.T.C. Graduate Gala, MA, 2011;
- Special Prize of the Jury at the U.N.A.T.C. Graduate Gala, 2009.
- trainer at IDEO IDEIS, Alexandria (2011-2015);
- Workshop on contact dance, within the TRANS-CONTACT festival, Cluj-Napoca, led by Esther Gal and Charley Morrissey (2009);
- Choreography workshop led by Vava Ştefănescu, ICON ARTS Cisnadie (2008).Foreign languages:
English, French, Hungarian.
, concert-performance by: Ada Milea (2017)
Roles in theatre performances:
Maria - MARIA DE BUENOS AIRES by Astor Piazzolla/ Horacio Ferrer, director Ada Lupu, Timişoara National Theatre (2014);
Celia - AS YOU LIKE IT, based on William Shakespeare, director and choreographer Peter Uray, Cluj-Napoca National Theatre (2014);
THE CHRONICLE OF SOME BANAL FALLS, director and choreographer Yves Marc, STUDIO M, "Tamàsi Àron" Theatre, Sfântu Gheorghe (2013-2014);
Helena - A MIDSUMMER NIGHT’S DREAM by William Shakespeare, director and choreographer Peter Uray, STUDIO M, "Tamàsi Àron" Theatre, Sfântu Gheorghe (2012-2013);
Milena - THE TRIAL based on Franz Kafka, director and choreographer Barta Dora, STUDIO M, "Tamàsi Àron" Theatre, Sfântu Gheorghe (2012-2014);
Lulu - SCREWED by Zadok Zemach, director Sânziana Stoican, "Toma Caragiu" Theatre, Ploieşti (2011-2014);
Sica in the performances MOZART’S CHILDHOOD, VIVALDI’S CHILDHOOD, BACH’S CHILDHOOD, BEETHOVEN’S CHILDHOOD, within the "CLASSIC IS FANTASTIC" MUSICAL EDUCATION CAMPAIGN, Odeon Theatre, Bucharest (2010-2014);
Rozsi - THE UNHAPPY by Fust Milan, director Zsuzsanna Kovacs, UNATC, Atelier Hall, Odeon Theatre, Bucureşti (2010-2013);
Fanelly - CAPRICES AT THE UNION by I. L. Caragiale, director Gelu Colceag (2010-2012);
Colombina - THE FOUR BOORS based on Carlo Goldoni, composed by Ermanno Wolf-Ferrari, director Peter Pavlik, National Opera, Bucharest (2011-2012);
Snickers, a clown - PADAM-PADAM, director Mihai Gruia Sandu, UNATC, Atelier Hall (2010-2011);
Kerstin - PLAYING WITH FIRE by August Strindberg, director Bogdan Sărăţean, UNATC (2010-2011);
SOHO STORY, director George Ivaşcu (2010);
Liza - CHILDREN OF THE SUN based on Maxim Gorki, coordinators lect.univ.dr. Andreea Vulpe, conf. univ.dr. Doru Ana (2009);
Maria Josefa - THE HOUSE OF BERNARDA ALBA based on F.G. Lorca, coordinators drd. Adelaida Zamfira, conf.univ.dr. Doru Ana (2009);
Marie - THE LESSON by Eugene Ionesco, director Ramona Iacob (2009);
Janet Weiss - THE ROCKY HORROR SHOW, director Alexander Hausvater (2008);
JAZZY TAROT, music Mircea Tiberian, texts by Saviana Stanescu (2007-2008);
Woman in mourning - THE WHALE HUNT by Victor Valgard, director Valeria Sitaru, music Răzvan Diaconu (2007-2008).
Roles in film:
L1-L5, short film, director Letitia Rosculet (2013);
ABOUT OTHER MOTHERS, full feature film, directors Antrei Ionescu and Tibi Iordan (2010);
THE TROUBADOURS, short film, director Simona Susnea (2010);
THE LAST CLIENTS, short film, director Sarra Tsorakidis, Matei Lucaci-Grunberg (2009);
Anca - BACK HOME, short film, director Tudor Petremarin (2009);
P.R. Girl - SWIMMING POOLS, short film, director Emanuel Vasiliu (2009);
Carmen - 4,3,2, full feature film, director Cristian Mungiu (2007).
TWO ORPHANS based on Adolph D’ennery, director George Ivascu, ARCUB (2011);
MOZART’S CHILDHOOD, VIVALDI’S CHILDHOOD, BACH’S CHILDHOOD, BEETHOVEN’S CHILDHOOD, within the "CLASSIC IS FANTASTIC" MUSICAL EDUCATION CAMPAIGN, Odeon Theatre, Bucharest (2010-2011);
BREAKING UP de Michael Cristofer (2010);
CHILDREN OF THE SUN based on Maxim Gorki, director Andreea Vulpe (2009);
HOUSE OF BERNARDA ALBA, based on F.G. Lorca (2009);
CHINESE by Michael Frayn, director Andreea Vulpe (2009).
BEFORE THE END AFTER, choreography Tunde Cari Baczo, music Tibor Cari (2010);
SHADOWS OF EMPTYNESS , choreography Lorette Enache (2009);
ASCHII AND TARARA, choreography Lorette Enache (2008).
Ginger - JOHNNY AND THE ELFS, TV series (2014);
Priscilla - SHERIFF CALLIE IN THE WILD WEST, TV series (2014);
Tooth fairy - THE MAGNIFICENT FOUR, full feature film (2012);
Gloria - HAPPY FEET 2, full feature film (2012);
Jessie - TOY STORY 2 and 3, full feature film (2010);
London - ZACK AND CODY, TV series (2008).